As of July 31st, 2021, the Laboratory Services Outpatient Payment Schedule was amended to extend certain fee items until July 31st, 2022. Take a look to see if any of these fee items pertain to your billing:
Extended Fee Codes
- Fee Item P93051- Cytogenetic analysis/fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH), single probe
- Fee Item P93052- Cytogenetic analysis/fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH), subtelomeric probe
- Fee Item P93053- Cytogenetic analysis/fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH), uncultured amniotic fluid
- Fee Item P91761- Helicobacter pylori stool antigen (HPSA)
- Fee Item P90836-Congenital Cytomegalovirus PCR tests (cCMV)
- Fee Item P90751-Molecular identification, stool isolate
- Fee Item P90656- C. difficile toxin, real-time PCR
Staying up to date on Payment Schedule amendments will make your life easier and your administration run smoother. If you have any questions about this update, feel free to get in touch with our support team.
This article offers general information only and is not intended as legal, financial or other professional advice. A professional advisor should be consulted regarding your specific situation. While information presented is believed to be factual and current, its accuracy is not guaranteed and it should not be regarded as a complete analysis of the subjects discussed. All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of the author(s) as of the date of publication and are subject to change. No endorsement of any third parties or their advice, opinions, information, products or services is expressly given or implied by RBC Ventures Inc. or its affiliates.